Best Bunk Bed Reviews 2020
Best Bunk Bed Reviews 2020
You don’t need to be stuck in a tight and constricted bedroom. If you look for multi-functional or space-saving furniture, you can maximize what little space you have. One such space-saving solution you should look for is a bunk bed.
FULL / TWIN MISSION BUNK BED
The Amish Full / Twin Bunk Bed is available in a number of sizes. The Mission bunk comes as a twin/twin, full on bottom, twin on top and both Mission bunks as a full size.
Width: Add approx. 10″ to your mattress.
ALL of our beds feature solid wood side rails bolted to the headboard and foot board, eliminating the need for a steel frame. Mattress slats are tongue and groove or dowel construction insuring that they remain in place. Once the bed is setup, it will not move or sway.
Storkcraft Long Horn Solid Hardwood Twin Bunk Bed, White Twin Bunk Beds for Kids with Ladder and Safety Rail
- Your purchase includes One Storkcraft Long Horn Solid Hardwood Twin Bunk Bed in White color | May arrive in multiple boxes or separate shipments
- Bunk Bed dimensions (assembled) – 42.6″ W x 61.3″ H x 78.4″ L | Assembled weight – 115 lbs. | Max weight limit (including mattress) – 225 lbs. | Bunk bed mattress should not exceed 7-inches thickness
- Made from solid wood, a naturally much denser, sturdier and more durable than the commonly used pinewood, this bunk bed can also be configured into two separate twin beds for the ultimate versatility
- Includes a sturdy ladder & guardrails to provide maximum safety, & it easily converts into 2 separate twin beds for added versatility
- Storkcraft manufactures products for the total infant, kid’s, or teen bedroom solution, including changing tables, dressers, glider rocker chairs, mattresses, beds, and bunk beds from brands like Graco, Thomasville, or Broyhil
Walker Edison Carolina Bunk Bed, Twin, Natural
Design your kid’s bedroom or guest room with this classic Twin over Twin bunk bed. Crafted from solid pine wood, This traditional bunk bed is sturdy and exceptionally stylish. Features full length guardrails and an integrated ladder, for safety and easy access to the top bunk. A great solution for space-saving needs, this bunk bed can also convert into two individual beds for versatility, when needed. Each bunk can support up to 250 pounds.
- Dimensions: 65″ H x 79″ L x 42″ W
- Made of solid pine wood in a painted Finish for a reliable Construction
- Bunks can be separated into two Twin beds
- No box Spring needed. 8″-9″ Mattress thickness recommended
- Each bed supports up to 250 lbs. ‘
Reasons to Choose Bunk Beds
Why choose a bunk bed? With the many options out there for beds, why should you opt for a bunk bed? Here are the reasons why:
1. A bunk bed can save you so much space.
A traditional bunk bed is composed of two beds with one top of the other and suspended with the help of four poles. A ladder is installed to make it easier to access the top bunk bed. It allows you to utilize vertical space, so there is more floor space to be used in the bedroom. You can add more furniture such as dressers and tables to make the room more functional.
2. It can be a versatile solution in the bedroom.
Some bunk beds come with another pull-out bed underneath. It can be installed in a guest bedroom so that it accommodates more people. You can also put it in the kids’ room if you have a limited space. It is so versatile and has a lot of uses, making this a great all-around solution at home.
3. It can be a good design standpoint.
If you take a look at the various bunk beds being offered today, you can see how well-designed these are. Some have a top space for the bed and underneath it can be converted into an office space or a lounge area. It’s the perfect choice for people who want to have more functional space but don’t want their room to look cluttered. They are fun to integrate in a space and they instantly leave a lasting impression.
Some bunk beds even have extra storage spaces. You can display your books and other bedroom essentials.
4. They are well-made.
Since there is a top bed, manufacturers make sure the base will hold the additional weight effectively. That means reinforcing the base to make it more stable. These products are also usually crafted from the best materials.